Our group gîte is situated apart, surrounded by nature, so you don't have to worry about disturbing anyone. It sleeps 35-40, has two large communal rooms (for meals, parties, meetings...) and a large outside space (for barbecues, pétanque parties, games...)
We welcome you in an old mill converted into a group gite.
Cousinades, birthdays, professional seminars, weddings, various reunions: this large building allows you to get together, without ever stepping on each other! In the quiet and in the middle of nature, you will not disturb anyone, and no one will disturb you!
Inside the group lodging :
- On the ground floor: a kitchen, a dining room with a bar, a lounge area with a stove, and a large multi-purpose room (for your festive evenings, your meetings or professional seminars...)
- On the first floor, there is a space with 7 double rooms, one triple room and one quadruple room (shared sanitary facilities), then there is a dormitory with 14 beds (shared sanitary facilities), then there is a small flat with one double room and one triple room (independent sanitary facilities).
- A communal kitchen is also available for rent (if you want to cook a lot).
Outside the group house:
- A large outdoor esplanade to have an aperitif or to eat on the terrace, to have a barbecue (a large barbecue is available), to play petanque under the plane trees, to organize big games...
- There is a river below the property, so you can easily take a dip.
- The group gite is located 1,5 km from the centre of Vernoux-en-Vivarais village, where you will find all the local shops and services, a lake, an indoor swimming pool, hiking trails...
We offer, by reservation, a catering service (home cooking, organic and local products).